Reciprocating compressor oil – free
The SA200 reciprocating compressor offers high levels of efficiency and great versatility, enabling its use with numerous applications such as: roadside refuelling stations, stations for fleets of public transport vehicles, grid injection and industrial processing plant, even with gas made from biomass.
The SA200 compressor has some very important features: a compact footprint so it takes up very little space; the capability to operate with any intake pressure; vibration reduced to a minimum thanks to its perfect balance. Its other benefits are: simple to maintain, low oil consumption, low breakaway starting current, and low compression costs.
The SA200 compressor can be fitted either inside GASVECTOR modules or in equipment rooms, and can be connected to an electric motor or a gas engine with powers up to 55 kW and flow rates in excess of 900 Sm3/h.
- Power output up to 55kW
- Maximum speed: 1800 rpm
- Wide range of cylinders and bores available
- Water or Air-cooling capabilities on all cylinders
- 2 or 3 cylinders configuration
- Wide range of piston-sleeve modules available
- New adjustment system for the direct motor-compressor coupling
- Innovative pistons and seals compared to industry standards
- Minimal vibration thanks to a perfectly balanced compressor
- OIL FREE configuration