Reciprocating compressor oil – free
Designed to offer maximum efficiency and great versatility, the DA300 reciprocating compressor can be used for numerous applications such as: roadside refuelling stations, stations for fleets of public transport vehicles, grid injection and industrial processing plant, also for gas made from biomass.
The extremely compact layout of the DA300 compressor makes it a true champion as regards the optimisation of space. It can also work with any intake pressure and has reduced vibration to minimum levels thanks to its perfect balance. The DA300 compressor has low maintenance needs and guarantees low oil consumption, low breakaway starting current, and low compression costs.
The DA300 compressor is designed to be fitted either inside GASVECTOR modules or in equipment rooms, and can be combined with an electric motor or a gas engine with powers up to 400 kW and flow rates in excess of 8,000 Sm3/h.
- Power output up to 400kW
- Maximum speed: 1800 rpm
- Wide range of cylinders and bores available
- Water or Air-cooling capabilities on all cylinders
- 2 or 3 cylinders configuration
- Wide range of piston-sleeve modules available
- New adjustment system for the direct motor-compressor coupling
- Innovative pistons and seals compared to industry standards
- Minimal vibration thanks to a perfectly balanced compressor
- OIL FREE configuration