Reciprocating compressor oil – free
The DA500 is a high speed, horizontal reciprocating compressor.
The DA500 is the first in a new range of high performance, high power compressors capable of adapting to any type of gas and any working condition.
The engineering of the DA500 compressor is based on API 618 guidelines, with additional optimisation to increase its performance and reliability.
The DA500 is a compressor that sums up the philosophy of Fornovogas and its investment in the Future.
Design Excellence: the concept of the DA500 is based on over 30 years of experience in the production of successful reciprocating compressors and our extensive know how of the requisites of gas compression applications.
Engineering Excellence: the engineering team at Fornovogas used virtual prototyping techniques that enable real time analytical testing at the engineering stage, simulating realistic work loads the machine will be subjected to, and advanced FEM (Finite Element Analysis) techniques.
The DA500 by Fornovogas uses innovative engineering solutions offering extremely high performance results with minimum maintenance needs, maximum reliability in the field, and maximum working life.
Its configuration versatility combines a compact footprint and efficiency when it is used for industrial solutions, enabling the use of the entire range of distance piece and packing to guarantee maximum efficiency for natural gas applications.
Like the DA300, the DA500 is designed to be fitted either inside GASVECTOR modules or in equipment rooms, and can be combined with an electric motor or a gas engine with maximum power of up to 1 MW with flow rates in excess of 27,500 Sm3 / h.
- Power output up to 1200 kW
- Maximum speed: 1800 rpm
- Wide range of cylinders and bores available
- Water or Air-cooling capabilities on all cylinders
- Reciprocating compressor with non-lubricated cylinders
- Available in 2 or 4 cylinders configurations
- Rated power: respectively 500 kW (2 throws) and 1 MW (4 throws)
- Maximum Specific Power: 250 kW / cylinder
- Maximum gas load: 125 kN
- 3 strokes: 80 mm; 90 mm; 110 mm
- Minimal vibration thanks to an optimized balanced compressor
- Compact layout (optimized space and ease of maintenance)
- OIL FREE configuration