NITROSWING LASERPACK, on-site nitrogen production for laser cutting
Nitrogen is a gas widely used in laser cutting for its inert properties that prevent any reaction with the molten metal. In order to meet the specific nitrogen requirements of the industrials of laser cutting, NOVAIR has designed NITROSWING® LASERPACK. Developed in collaboration with industrial users, this unique solution allows a continuous and autonomous supply of nitrogen according to the specifications required by cutting machines. And whatever the thickness of the metal to cut (1 to 20 mm).
The complete system includes a nitrogen generator and a high pressure bottle filling system to store the amount of nitrogen needed to cover peak consumption. An air supply unit is also available to complete the set.
High purity nitrogen, perfect cutting quality
- An all-in-one solution designed to deliver the nitrogen required by cutting machines at the flow, purity and pressure required for cutting-edge quality
- Unlimited flexibility : production capacity can be easily adjusted directly on site without any skilled personnel
- Compact dimensions for installations even in small spaces of your production facility
- Non-corrosive materials such as aluminium and stainless steel
- Plug & Play
- Eco-friendly solution: zero delivery & zero emission of pollutants
Molecular sieve modules for a simple increase in the capacity of the of the plant on site
Nitroswing Laserpack is suitable for the nitrogen supply of all types of laser cutting machines, whatever the thickness of metal to cut (from 1 to 20 mm). A complete range allow to meet the specific needs of each user.
The nitrogen purity produced is verified and guaranteed at every moment by an integrated analyzer.
Already installed on a large number of sites in France and abroad, the Laserpack solution have been tested and approved by demanding users who obtain an impeccable cutting quality.
- Nitrogen purity : max10 ppm residual O2
- Flow : from 3,5 to 60m3/h
- High pressure storage: 300 bar
- Operating pressure: up to 40 bar
7″ colour touch screen
- Metal Industry : supply of nitrogen for a laser cutting machine